Classical Association of the Canadian West
Peasants, Potters and Prostitutes:
Call for Papers
- workers in art, literature, and history
- disenfranchised or marginal individuals and groups
- opportunity for social mobility
- social or political consciousness of lower class individuals
- recreation and leisure amongst the lower classes
There will be a special session on ancient medicine and its workers.
Abstracts on other topics in Greek and Roman Studies will be considered if space permits. Papers shall be no longer than 20 minutes.
Please send your title and abstract (max. 300 words) and short CV indicating your degrees, position and recent publications (max. 20 lines)
Deadline for abstract submission: September 20th, 2010